A prime mid-terrace three storey house.
Internally arranged to provide 5 x residential units.
Extending to approximately 299 sq. m (3,218 sq. ft).
Large rear garden with vehicular access.
Located in the heart of Ballsbridge.
- Ballsbridge is an affluent suburb located in South Dublin.
- Ballsbridge is approximately 3km to the south of the city centre and is the International Embassy Capital of Ireland.
- Sydenham Road is located in the heart of Ballsbridge opposite the Intercontinental Hotel and the Royal Dublin Society (RDS).
- Amenities in the area include The Clayton Hotel, Intercontinental Hotel, Herbert Park Hotel, The Aviva Stadium, The RDS and a host of bars, restaurants, sports and social clubs.
- The area is serviced by a host of transport links with numerous bus routes travelling through Ballsbrisge and the Dart is available at Lansdowne Rd or Sandymount Dart Stations.
[lThe proeprty is arramged over ground and two upper floors to provide a a mid terrace house. Internally arranged to provide 5 x self-contained units.
Total floor area extending to approximately 299 sq. m (3,281 sq. ft).
€850,000 - €900,000
Energy Performance Indicator:
This property is available for viewing on Wednesday 14th September between 5.30pm - 6.30pm, Saturday 17th September between 10.00am - 11.00am and Thursday 22nd September between 5.30pm - 6.30pm. Please note this is an open viewing and no appointment is required.
No “information” (which hereinafter is defined as including a statement, description, quantity or measurement) given orally or contained in any “advertisement”
(which hereinafter is defined as including anything contained in any brochure, catalogue, email, letter, report, docket or hand out issued by Allsop, or an agent
acting on behalf of Allsop, whether on the internet or not), in respect of the Lot shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser to enter into the sale
or a condition or warranty forming part of the Conditions of Sale. Any information given orally or contained in any such advertisement is for illustration purposes
only and is not to be taken as a matter of fact and any mistake, omission, inaccuracy or mis-description given orally or in the form of any advertisement shall not
give rise to any right of action, claim, entitlement or compensation against Allsop. Prospective buyers are strongly advised to read the Auctioneers’ Notices Part
One and Part Two and all applicable conditions of sale and agenda.