A prime one bedroom apartment investment.
Situated on the third floor of a popular modern purpose built block.
Subject to a tenancy.
Situated next to the Herbert Park Hotel, overlooking Herbert Park.
Amenities include the areas include RDS, Herbert Park Hotel, Aviva Stadium, Spar and many bars and restaurants.
Please refer to the legal documents.
- Ballsbridge is one of Dublin'a most sough after locations.
- The area is situated approximately 3km south of the city centre and is the embassy capital of Ireland.
- The area is serviced by a host of transport links with numerous bus routes travelling through Ballsbridge together with DART services available at Lansdowne Road or Sandymount DART Stations.
- The property is conveniently situated to the eastern side of Anglesea Road close to the junction with Merrion Road.
- Amenities in the area include The Clayton Hotel, Intercontinental Hotel, Herbert Park Hotel, The Aviva Stadium, and the RDS together with a host of bars, restaurants, and sports clubs.
The property is situated on the third floor to provide a one bedroom apartment.
The property provides for the following:
- One bedroom
- Open plan living & kitchen
- Balcony overlooking Herbert Park.
- One allocated car parking space.
- Total floor area extending to approximately 44 sq. m (473 sq. ft)
Current Gross Rent Reserved €18,000 per annum
The property is subject to a tenancy at a current rent of €18,000 per annum.
RESERVE NOT TO EXCEED €300,000
Energy Performance Indicator:
This property is available for viewing on Wednesday 14th September between 7.00pm - 8.00pm, Saturday 17th September between 11.30am - 12.30pm and Thursday 22nd September between 3.30pm - 4.30pm. Please note this is an open viewing and no appointment is required.
No “information” (which hereinafter is defined as including a statement, description, quantity or measurement) given orally or contained in any “advertisement”
(which hereinafter is defined as including anything contained in any brochure, catalogue, email, letter, report, docket or hand out issued by Allsop, or an agent
acting on behalf of Allsop, whether on the internet or not), in respect of the Lot shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser to enter into the sale
or a condition or warranty forming part of the Conditions of Sale. Any information given orally or contained in any such advertisement is for illustration purposes
only and is not to be taken as a matter of fact and any mistake, omission, inaccuracy or mis-description given orally or in the form of any advertisement shall not
give rise to any right of action, claim, entitlement or compensation against Allsop. Prospective buyers are strongly advised to read the Auctioneers’ Notices Part
One and Part Two and all applicable conditions of sale and agenda.