A fourth floor two bedroom apartment investment.
Benefits from an assigned car parking space.
Subject to a tenancy.
Situated in close proximity to the IFSC, National College of Ireland and The Convention Centre.
- Dublin's International Financial Services Centre (IFSC) is a densely populated modern docklands development, where approximately 33,000 people are employed in the area across a range of banking institutions, financial services companies, and consultancies.
- The IFSC is situated immediately to north of the River Liffey within Dublin's docklands approximately 1.7km north of Dublin city centre.
- The area benefits from a number of public transport links including several LUAS stations and Connolly DART Station immediately to the north.
- Saunders House is part of the Spencer Dock development and can be accessed via the North Wall Quay on to Park Lane and is located approximately 250m from the Convention Centre.
- Local amenities include the Irish Financial Services Centre, The Convention Centre, The 3 Arena together with a wide range of bars, restaurants and leisure amenities.
The property is situated on the fourth floor to provide a dual aspect two bedroom apartment. The property is situated within a modern purpose build block and benefits from an assigned car parking space.
The property provides the following;
- Two bedrooms
- Ensuite & bathroom
- Open plan living room and kitchen
- Dual aspect
- Assigned car parking space
- The property extends to approximately 85 sq. m (914 sq. ft)
Current Gross Rent Reserved €16,800 per annum
The property is subject to a tenancy at a current gross rent of €16,800 per annum.
€350,000 - €390,000
Energy Performance Indicator:
This property is available for viewing on Tuesday 27th September 2016 between 2:00 pm and 3:00 pm. Please note that this is an open viewing and no appointment is required.
No “information” (which hereinafter is defined as including a statement, description, quantity or measurement) given orally or contained in any “advertisement”
(which hereinafter is defined as including anything contained in any brochure, catalogue, email, letter, report, docket or hand out issued by Allsop, or an agent
acting on behalf of Allsop, whether on the internet or not), in respect of the Lot shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser to enter into the sale
or a condition or warranty forming part of the Conditions of Sale. Any information given orally or contained in any such advertisement is for illustration purposes
only and is not to be taken as a matter of fact and any mistake, omission, inaccuracy or mis-description given orally or in the form of any advertisement shall not
give rise to any right of action, claim, entitlement or compensation against Allsop. Prospective buyers are strongly advised to read the Auctioneers’ Notices Part
One and Part Two and all applicable conditions of sale and agenda.