A two bedroom duplex apartment.
Extending to approximately 153 sq. m (1,647 sq. ft).
Situated in a secure gated development.
Dual aspect with views on the 18th green of the Smurfit Course.
Please refer to the legal documents.
- Straffan is an affluent commuter village in Co. Kildare
- The village is situated approximately 40km west of Dublin and some 16km north of Naas.
- Transport inks in the area include the M4 & M7 which have direct access to Dublin and the rest of the country.
- The K Club is an prestigious Golf & Hotel resort home to the Palmer & Smurfit Championship Golf Courses.
- Lady Castle is an exclusive development of houses and apartments located on the grounds of the K Club, extending to 222 hectares (550 acres) and runs along the River Liffey.
The property is arranged over ground and first floors to provide a two bedroom duplex apartment with dual aspect with views of the 18th green of the Smurfit Championship Golf Course.
The property provides the following;
- Two double bedrooms
- Master bedroom with walk-in wardrobe
- Both bedrooms benefit from ensuites
- Spacious living / dining room
- Designated parking
- Total floor area extending to approximately 153 sq. m (1,647 sq. ft)
Two country club memberships are included with the sale. Membership is mandatory for owners of properties within Ladycastle. The cost of annual membership is currently €7,595 + VAT @ 9%. There is a 50% discount on your partner/spouse. The country club membership entitles the holder to a range of benefits including access to both courses, health club membership, river and lake fishing, tennis courts and discounts on hotel services.
RESERVE NOT TO EXCEED €280,000
Energy Performance Indicator:
This property will be available for viewing on Saturday 17th September between 12 noon and 1:00pm, Saturday 24th September between 10:00am and 11:00am and Tuesday 27th between 10:00am and 11:00am. Please note that this is an open viewing and no appointment is required.
No “information” (which hereinafter is defined as including a statement, description, quantity or measurement) given orally or contained in any “advertisement”
(which hereinafter is defined as including anything contained in any brochure, catalogue, email, letter, report, docket or hand out issued by Allsop, or an agent
acting on behalf of Allsop, whether on the internet or not), in respect of the Lot shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser to enter into the sale
or a condition or warranty forming part of the Conditions of Sale. Any information given orally or contained in any such advertisement is for illustration purposes
only and is not to be taken as a matter of fact and any mistake, omission, inaccuracy or mis-description given orally or in the form of any advertisement shall not
give rise to any right of action, claim, entitlement or compensation against Allsop. Prospective buyers are strongly advised to read the Auctioneers’ Notices Part
One and Part Two and all applicable conditions of sale and agenda.